Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Everything Almost Done

Right now, I am in the mood for updating this poor space of mine.
The weather is seriously cold and is just like in Kundasang.
The sky keeps on raining since evening around 3 or 4pm until now.
I am trying to organize my stuffs these few days and everything seems pretty good now.
Every stuff is on the right place.
My shoes are arrange well on the shoe rack.
The books are half way on the shelves.
The old books, I seriously dislike all of it but I still don't want to give it away to my cousins.
I loves my books!
The old clothes are all pack in the big plastic.
The new clothes are hang nicely on the closet.
he he he....
The first floor living room are nicely arrange and I have a new place to do yoga. Yeehaa!!
Speaking of doing yoga, I am still in beginner level. Some pose I cant even do it T T
Sometimes feel want to give up but think again.
Nevermind.
Just slowly do it. I sure can. : )
For now, I really want to bake cheese cake.
I want bake cheese cake.
Hopefully tomoro I have time to go buy the ingredients.
I want bake cookies and cake.
: )

.....and I am looking forward to January.
flickering!


No comments:

Post a Comment