Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

31st October.


Its the last day of October.
October used to be a very happy month for the past few years.
Not now anymore.
Dont get me wrong. I did not mean for the celebration all that.
I like to celebrate for other people but i dont like people celebrate on me.
I dont like to become the centre of attention during an event.
I just want to be a part of it, and that will be enough.
This post is however not about that. HAHA.

As we grow older,
the minds and thinkings all changed.
I fall in deep love with more practical and down to earth stuff.
Like....
A loafer that comfortable enough for my feet. :p

Things changed.
Nothing will stays the same.

I keep on trying to forget the bad part.
I am trying to let go of the word "I".




Keep Calm & yoga.




No comments:

Post a Comment