Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Super Short Trip With Meensya


As the post title itself shows, yes I went to KL with Meensya for around 48 hours only. Time and schedule very packed.  We bought the ticket during AA promo last year. I thought I will burn it like the Penang and Tawau ticket. Deepest condolences to the tickets. : ) However, no worries. The best is yet to come. Always be positive yaw~ 

The breakkie on saturday at Wangsa Maju Section 2 food stall. Rc's siew mai bun and konlomee. Vegetarian chee cheong fun for me. Whenever I had this, it always remind me the stall in Damai open space food court. I once asked for a plain chee cheong fun with no meat. It is simple and easy. You made one with no meat then charge me for a slightly low price. I am glad to pay you. Its a win win situation. You get your money, I get my food. But sigh. With a " no we dont have", you lose one customer. Not business minded at all. Same like a shop in one of the mall in KK, i went there with my cousin. She have the screen protector just that she wants the seller to help apply the screen protector and she dont mind to pay for the service. But this chinese guy looks like a grown up man said, "we dont have this service". You get what I mean. Even few bucks also money what. Ok, back to the post.




Photo courtesy of meensya and mich.  The whole Saturday was spent in Sunway Lagoon and the shopping mall.
With a new friend. Rc did not join us because he just went there last week. Furthermore, we did not plan to play water rides and just want to relax there. So Rc went for window shopping at the mall while we were inside the theme park. 



Guess what? Its raining there. And we dont have umbrella, dont have raincoat, dont want to get wet and we really want to go into the ghost house so badly so we bought this ball. Its a raincoat inside. hehe... Run to the ghost house and queue up. Overall, its a relax but tiring trip.

Sunday woke up really late. Packed stuff. Evening, headed to the airport.

A very very very short trip indeed.

My next trip. unknown. 


Have a nice day readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment