Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Wednesday

I am back to my starting point.
Everything will resume as usual just with a different lifestyle.
Family surrounded. Comfort zone.
I feel very lonely though.
Used to hang out in a big group.
Gossiping. Updates.
Now it all left memories.
This time for real. Everyone have to go on with their own life.
Their own journey.
I am back to my starting point.
This time. Independent.
I found and read some inspiring stories in blogs.
but i only get inspired for that 10 minutes.
The next, everything is forgotten.
I still hesitate and dont want to make my next move.
I scare my decision is wrong.
I scare I wasted my time.
But recall again, the time wasted before this is worth it.
I get to see other people's place and working culture and even experiencing living alone in a "dangerous" community or crime rate higher place.
It was an experience that I will not forget.
After all of the worried living by myself sometime, here i am back at the warm nest.
This is what I want right? So no more ranting of want go there etc.
I am not knowing my next step now.
Just try to live happily everyday until i figure out what's next. haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment