Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Ashtray

All these comfortness and surrounding have lead me almost to ashtray.
I keep on holding to my faith that i must not fail.
I must find one thing... that one factor that I keep on searching.
I feel like this place not belong to me in a matter of I want you so much.
But my true senses keep on whispering to my ear, that I have much more responsibilities here.
My vanguard started to weaken as days gone by.
It falls apart day by day.
But when everyday i saw the parents', I knew it.
I know the road is still long... its a long winding road.
Im glad i found a passion to release my stress.
Its the yoga. =)
The status now is I am still in holidays mood. =D haha
I just want you to know. I will not give up.
I will keep on searching what I want to do.
.............
Today chat with you. Thanks for your words. Its inspired much.
Well, hopes everyone reading this have a good week ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment